Rascals are always sociable, and the chief sign that a man has any nobility in his character is the little pleasure he takes in others company. Arthur Schopenhauer
ProxyBroker is an open source tool that asynchronously finds public proxies from multiple sources and concurrently checks them.
- Finds more than 7000 working proxies from ~50 sources.
- Support protocols: HTTP(S), SOCKS4/5. Also CONNECT method to ports 80 and 23 (SMTP).
- Proxies may be filtered by type, anonymity level, response time, country and status in DNSBL.
- Work as a proxy server that distributes incoming requests to external proxies. With automatic proxy rotation.
- All proxies are checked to support Cookies and Referer (and POST requests if required).
- Automatically removes duplicate proxies.
- Is asynchronous.