ProxyBroker is an open source tool that asynchronously finds public proxies from multiple sources and concurrently checks them.
- Finds more than 7000 working proxies from ~50 sources.
- Support protocols: HTTP(S), SOCKS4/5. Also CONNECT method to ports 80 and 23 (SMTP).
- Proxies may be filtered by type, anonymity level, response time, country and status in DNSBL.
- Work as a proxy server that distributes incoming requests to external proxies. With automatic proxy rotation.
- All proxies are checked to support Cookies and Referer (and POST requests if required).
- Automatically removes duplicate proxies.
- Is asynchronous.