The application started as an experiment in playing with HTML5 Canvas and it evolved from there.
|Release date||December 21, 2021|
- 30 image filters.
- rotate image.
- flip horizontally and vertically.
- brightness, contract and saturation adjustments.
- add noise.
- add normal and frame blur.
- desaturate, sepia and invert effects.
- RGB adjustments.
- predefined cropping.
- add frame masks.
- share your images.
- mobile applications for Android, Tizen, Ubuntu Touch, HarmonyOS, Windows Phone 8.1.
Wannamingo is written by sizeof(cat) and released under GPLv3.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.