|Language||HTML + CSS + JS|
|Release date||April 4, 2023|
- Dark and light mode.
- Supports Indieweb.
- Simple and minimalistic, ultra-fast.
- Has webmentions.
- Syntax highlighting.
- Has mobile menu support and lightbox.
config.toml. Feel free to copy the demo
config.toml and some content from the
Build your site with
hugo serve and enjoy the result at
Make sure you replace all occurrences of
sizeof.cat with your website address (or
Just look into the
config.toml file, there are way too many configuration options to list them all here.
- All the dates are normalized to UTC. If you don’t want that, look into
archetypes/*.mdfiles (though you might want not to expose your timezone).
- The server-side encryption is not public and will never be. Don’t ask.
- All the static files are in the
staticdirectory and you will need to manually cleanup it; I left the files there so you can figure out the site structure.
- Section indexes are disabled for music, review and photo sections.
- The HTML files might look funny because of the SVG images but keep in mind that text can be easily compressed by the web server.
- There are probably lots of unused options and files around, the archive is exported via an automatic deploy script and it’s up to you to decide what files to keep and what not.
- If you’re stuck, contact me, I’m always happy to help.
This theme is written by sizeof(cat) and released under GPLv3.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.