Check out the date on this baby!!
This content was originally published a while ago and could be quite outdated.
I got asked today what I’m using for this website so I thought it’s probably better to write a smallish article about it.
Basically, my workflow consists of:
- Email myself an article idea as soon as I get it.
- Write a rough draft in iA Writer or skip this step and
- Write final version in Sublime Text on my laptop.
- Commit and push (this part is actually a shell script that performs the following actions) :
- Retrive all external images (for example, project badges, since I’m not linking to external resources anywhere).
- Build the website contents.
- Encrypt the articles that are tagged as to be encrypted.
- Deploy the changes to GitHub.
- Check whether the changes need to be deployed to dat and/or ipfs.
- Deploy the changes to dat and/or ipfs.
- Send webmentions for the new article.
Sounds simple, right?