Tizen development devices
Check out the date on this baby!!
This content was originally published a while ago and could be quite outdated.
In this small article you will be able to find out information about the two development devices created by Samsung for the Tizen OS. Keep in mind that RD-PQ is also called M0 internally at Samsung.
Based on the Samsung Galaxy S2 phone.
- CPU: 1.2Ghz dual core A9 (Exynos 4120)
- RAM: 1Gb
- Storage: 16Gb flash - Samsung KMVYL000LM-B503
- GPU: Mali 400
- Connectivity: WiFi / Bluetooth : BCM4330
- GPS: SiRFstarIV GTD4T-9600B
- NFC: NXP-44501
- Audio: Yamaha C1-YMU823
- Accelerometer: KR3DH
- Compass: AK8975 : 3-axis electronic compass
- Sensor: L3G4200D low-power three-axis angular rate sensor
- Power management: Maxim MAX8997
Based on the Samsung Galaxy S3 phone.
- CPU: 1.6Ghz quad core A9 (Exynos 4412)
- RAM: 1Gb DDR2 K3PE7E700M-XGC2
- Storage: 16Gb flash - Samsung KMVTU000LM
- GPU: Mali 400MP4
- Connectivity: WiFi / Bluetooth : Murata M2322007, BCM4412
- GPS: Broadcom BCM47511
- NFC: NXP-PN544
- Audio: Wolfson Microelectronics WM1811
- Power management: Maxim MAX7769