First they banned those they deemed to have wrong think from “social media”, crying build your own social media, it is a private company after all, they can choose their users.
And they did, but the totalitarians were no satisfied, so then they banned them from app stores users used to connect and find the new service, crying build your own service it is a private company after all, they can choose their users.
And they did, but the totalitarian were not satisfied so they banned them from the network infrastructure that used to connect them to the service, crying build your own network infrastructure it is a private company after all, they can choose their users.
And they did, but the totalitarians were not satisfied so they banned from the payment services used to generate revenue for the service, crying build your own payment service it is a private company after all, they can choose their users.
And they did, but totalitarians where still not satisfied, still hiding behind the but its a private company the totalitarians continue to demand anyone that disagrees with them be banned for all services everywhere all the while screaming that they are not in fact totalitarian, no, they are upholding freedom for us all.
And here we are now.
- YouTube suspends Trump channel, removes video
- Twitter suspends the account of Sci-Hub
- Google And Apple Kick Parler Off Their App Stores [Update: Amazon Jumps on the Ban Train]
- Twitter bans President Trump permanently
- Reddit bans r/donaldtrump forum for inciting violence
- PayPal Pulls Out of Pornhub, Hurting ‘Hundreds of Thousands’ of Performers
- Mastercard, Visa halt payments on Pornhub over allegations of child sex-abuse content
- Shopify pulls Donald Trump stores off its platform
- Snapchat joins Twitter and Facebook in blocking Trump’s account
- Donald Trump suspended from Facebook indefinitely, says Mark Zuckerberg
- Twitch disables Trump’s account indefinitely
- Facebook and Instagram ban Trump ‘indefinitely’ after violent riots
- YouTube bans Steve Bannon’s podcast channel
- Payment processor Stripe bans Trump campaign
created January 11, 2021