Pentesting - searching for information and data
A penetration test, colloquially known as a pen test or ethical hacking, is an authorized simulated cyber-attack on a computer system, performed to evaluate the security of the system. The test is performed to identify weaknesses (also referred to as vulnerabilities), including the potential for unauthorized parties to gain access to the system’s features and data, as well as strengths, enabling a full risk assessment to be completed.
Looking for a list of search engines to aid you in your pentesting endeavors? Look no further!
- Vulners - vulnerabilities.
- crt.sh - certificates.
- urlscan - threat intelligence.
- FOFA - threat intelligence.
- ZoomEye - threat intelligence.
- Shodan - servers.
- Censys - servers.
- Wigle - wifi networks.
- grep.app - code.
- BinaryEdge - threat intelligence.
- ONYPHE - servers.
- GreyNoise - threat intelligence.
- Hunter - email addresses.
- LeakIX - threat intelligence.
- Intelligence X - OSINT.
- searchcode - code.
- publicwww - code.
- FullHunt - attack surface.
- SOCRadar - threat intelligence.
- IVRE - servers.
- Pulsedive - threat intelligence.
created Tuesday, September 20, 2022
tags #pentesting, #search, #lists