Cyberpunk feels 水
- Sitting on a rooftop above a crowded city late at night, watching millions of lives unfold in miniature beneath you.
- Exchanging not-quite-legal information with anonymous citizens on a Darknet forum.
- Hacking a personal account or network and getting a distant glimpse in the life of a stranger.
- Using a stargazing app to see the stars you can’t see with your eyes due to light pollution.
- Lurking on police scanners with calm music in your dorm thinking of the people outside while sitting in near darkness.
- Living from paycheck to paycheck in a shitty corporate job, contemplating carding just because everything else looks like a lottery ticket.
- Navigating a crowd of hundreds of people yet feeling alone in their midst.
- Jacking into your own personal account on a public-access Unix system.
- Surfing in a VR browser because you’re too poor to own a VR headset.
- Cigarette is running out of battery.
- Eating pizza while fixing up servers late at night.
created Thursday, December 23, 2021
updated Saturday, September 10, 2022
tags #cyberpunk, #ideas